Seniors who live alone or are coping with a loss of independence may experience feelings of depression or anxiety.
Care Navigators offers therapeutic counseling services provided by a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Our counselors specialize in:
- Support groups for memory, low vision, and anxiety
- Coping with grief related to loss of spouse
- Coping with the loss of independence
- Crisis intervention and support
- Teaching new skills to improve coping & problem solving
- Support for family members
We can provide an initial phone consultation to see if you or your loved one would benefit from an in-home assessment.
Contact Us Today!
Use the form below to email us and we’ll get back to you shortly.