When appropriate, Care Navigators can provide most of its care assistance remotely by telephone or online, helping the client save money.
Example of activities that can be handled by phone include:
- Medical and non-medical appointments
- Arranging durable medical equipment
- Insurance benefits management and appeals
- Coordinating home care services
- Medication management and pharmacy coordination
- Public aid application and filing
- Senior housing investigation and referral
- Assistance with paying bills
- 24/7 on-call support
Telephonic care management rates typically cost about 50% less than in-person care. Best of all, Care Navigators can provide its care expertise anywhere in the U.S.
Contact Us Today!
Use the form below to email us and we’ll get back to you shortly.